We’re committed to easy access for everyone
SpringerLink is committed to making our website as accessible as possible to people with special needs, including those with visual, hearing, cognitive and motor impairments. We're constantly working towards improving the accessibility of our website to ensure we provide equal access to all of our users.
As part of our commitment to accessibility, we ensure that our website is compatible with:
- Recent versions of popular screen readers
- Operating system screen magnifiers
- Speech recognition software
- Operating system speech packages
2020欧洲杯谁能夺冠We always make sure that our website follows accessibility best practices by following the principles of universal design. This ensures the site is flexible and adaptable to different users’ needs or preferences, and is accessible through a variety of different technologies, including mobile devices or assistive technologies.
2020欧洲杯谁能夺冠During the development phase we endeavour to follow WebAIM’s , and also try to help improve the accessibility of our website for users with disabilities by:
- Retaining the ability to adjust the font size
- Maintaining colour/contrast ratios for text
- Providing keyboard accessible navigation
- Providing skip to content links at the top of the page
- Exposing information to the accessibility API through the use of
We also monitor the accessibility of SpringerLink through the internally maintained tool .
Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0
Wherever possible, the SpringerLink site will adhere to level AA of the . These guidelines outline four main principles that state that sites should be:
- Perceivable - Information and user interface components must be presentable to users in ways they can perceive
- Operable - User interface components and navigation must be operable
- Understandable - Information and the operation of user interface must be understandable
- Robust - Content must be robust enough that it can be interpreted reliably by a wide variety of user agents, including assistive technologies
Voluntary Product Accessibility Template (VPAT)
As part of our commitment to accessibility we provide a , which evaluates the accessibility of a product according to the .
Optimising your set-up for your needs
2020欧洲杯谁能夺冠The website provides guidance to make your computer more accessible. It offers help with seeing the screen, using your keyboard and mouse, hearing sounds, and with reading and spelling. The website also provides accessibility help, enabling computer users to make the most of the internet whatever their ability or disability.
If you would like to request accessibility-related assistance, report any accessibility problems, or request any information in accessible alternative formats, please use one of the methods on our contact us page.
To help us assist you with any issues you have, it is recommended that you read the WAI’s , and provide the information advised in your request.